DrO Medical - Internal Medicine. Weight Loss.
Toll Free Number

You think this doesn’t apply to you?
Think again!!!

If you breathe air, eat food and drink water… Yes, you might be Toxic.

Over 4 billion pounds of toxic chemicals are released into the environment every year; imaging the lifetime exposure!

Research shows that the average adult now has over 700 of these chemicals that they are not able to properly eliminate. Unborn children in the womb are also affected.

Twin Studies show that our genes influence chronic disease only by 25%; The remaining 75% is influenced by our environment. Autoimmune disease is one of these conditions.

Over 50 millions Americans have Autoimmune disease. It is now the 3rd leading cause of death after cancer and cardiovascular disease.

The word “detox” may mean different things to different people: some think of drug and alcohol detox, some think nutritional detox / cleanses using food, smoothies, and juices. Others think of colonics, saunas & wraps.

Using food and nutrition to assist the body in detoxification may seem new to some, but has been a well-established practice for a long time.

Chronic conditions like Diabetes, Heart disease, and obesity are all associated with environmental toxins in our body. Detoxification is one way to treat this underlying root cause.

At DrO Medical, we address all aspects of detoxification. We test to Identify and eliminate environmental toxins (from food, air, and water), address emotional/mental toxins (from bad thoughts/relationships, stressful interactions, and life experiences).

What our Detox program consist of?

The materials that will guide you through the program including

  • Nutriceuticals
  • Dietary Guidebook complete with food guide, shopping list, recipes, and more
  • Tracking Journal where you will log your daily food intake, sleep patterns, and emotions
  • One-on-One visits to explain the tools and guide you through the process and beyond.

What to expect?

  • Improved energy
  • Better Sleep
  • Clearer skin
  • Improved Focus & Concentration
  • Digestion Improves

To find out if you can benefit from Detoxification,

CALL (210) 853-2790 or SCHEDULE ONLINE