Here are some of our services:
- Comprehensive Preventative Medicine (from age 15 up)
- Diabetes Management (Types I & II)
- Thyroid Conditions (Hypothyroid, Hyperthyroid, Goiter)
- Sleep Disorders (Including Shift Work Disorder)
- Women’s Health (including Breast Exams and Pap Smears)
- Blood Work/Lab tests
- Vaccinations (Flu / Pneumonia / HPV / Shingles etc)
- Men’s Health (including Testosterone Testing)
- Geriatric Care
- Medication Management
- Preoperative Evaluation
- Obesity-Related Care (Pre and Post-Surgical care)
- Wound Care
- Electronic Medical Records
- Weight Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Nutrition Counselling
- Fitness Counselling
- Aesthetics (Botox & Fillers)
- Allergy Testing & treatment (Food, Animals & Environmentals such as Pollen)
- Body Composition Analysis (% Body Fat, Visceral fat, Muscle mass, Water, Bone)
- Cardiac Testing (ECG/EKG)
- Ear Wax Removal
- Dermatologic services (Skin lesion removal)
- Lipotropics Injection
- B-12 Shots
- Menopause Testing & Treatment
- Thyroid Testing and Treatment
- Hypertension Management (High Blood Pressure)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Liver disease
- Kidney Disease
- Menopause (Bio-identical Natural Hormone Replacement)
- Andropause (Low T)
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Stress (Testing and Treatment)
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Adolescent Obesity
- Auto-Immune Conditions (such as Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Stool Testing (Yeast/Bacterial Overgrowth, Leaky-Gut syndrome)
- Fatigue (including Chronic Fatigue syndrome, Fibromyalgia
- Depression/Anxiety Disorder
- Hair Loss
- School/Work Physicals
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Digestion & G.I. Health
- Bone Health (including Osteoporosis, Arthritis and pain)
DrO Medical provides affordable health care by offering special low pricing plans to our patients. These plans help offset the high cost associated with receiving quality health care and can be considered if no insurance options exist or if you have an indemnity (catastrophic) health plan.
Our affordable cash pricing plans are specific for primary health care delivered by our clinic. These cash pay plans do not include referrals to specialists, imaging tests or laboratory fees charged by Quest Diagnostics or other labs.
DrO Medical accepts some commercial insurance health plans but does not participate in Medicaid and Medicare. We see everyone regardless of health conditions, financial status or current insurance arrangements or lack there of.
To our patients that can not afford traditional commercial insurance plans, we often recommend considering plans such as the High-deductible health plans which have cheaper monthly premiums (30-50% less) than traditional managed-care (HMO/PPO) plans but still covers major unexpected, expensive health events.
Already have a PPO insurance plan?
If you have a PPO plan that we do not accept, you may still choose us for your primary care needs and continue to use your health plan for all other health care (other doctors, hospitals, lab, medication, etc.) as usual. You might have the option to submit the claim yourself for potential reimbursement from your insurance carrier.
Already have an HMO insurance plan?
HMOs typically require members to use “network” primary care doctors as gatekeepers for referrals, lab, etc. to all other care. However, if you have a HMO plan that we do not participate in, you can still use DrO Medical for your primary care needs when necessary and submit the claim yourself for potential reimbursement from your insurance carrier.
Do you have a HSA/FSA account?
Our visit fee(s) are considered eligible expenses by most account administrators. Our physician supervised weight loss programs are also eligible deductions.
Have No insurance?
No insurance? No problem. We happily see uninsured patients. In fact, our prices are kept low and transparent so you can see how much the visit will cost you before you even see the doctor.
Please note: Full payment is due at the time of the appointment…
- - Financing available-
- - Instant decisions -
- - NO prepayment penalties -
- - Simple one-page application -
- - Can approve challenged credit cases -
- - Multiple lenders on one easy-to-use application -
- - Receive a pre-approval without affecting your credit -
To learn more, please call us at:
1-855-DRO-MEDICAL or (1-855-376-6334),
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org